Hi, I’m Emma, the backbone of barebonephoto.
Some things about me:
– I’m a mum to an incredibly gorgeous boy named Henry.
– I have 2 dogs – Sophie and Olive.
– Bill and I built our house from the ground up… we even cleared the lot by hand.
– I love teaching and opening people’s eyes to the possibilities.
– Photography is quite possibly the best job in the world and I do it every day.
– That last one better be true because I’ve been doing this for 23 years!
– I have a knack for making people comfortable… even in uncomfortable situations.
barebonephoto offers portrait, wedding and commercial photography in Ontario.
image of Emma and her family by: sarahgrahamphotography.com
Some places our work has been featured: